The Strymon Lex V2 pushes the classic Strymon rotary speaker effect to new heights. Building upon the original's effect tones, the Lex V2 introduces new tonal options and routes. The Lex V2 retains the same iconic rotary speaker sounds that the original produced with new significant features. A deeper user interface puts more control in the hands of the player to control mic position and distance, dry level, acceleration speed, volume, and rotor speed.
Deeper functions of the Lex V2 add routing and connection features. The Lex V2 allows for selection between true and buffered bypass switching options, line and instrument level signal output options, and stereo in and out options. All of this is topped off with full MIDI implementation for integrating the Lex into any rig.
Strymon's effect pedals become all the more exceptional with their latest V2 iterations.
- Deep rotary control effect interface
- One 1/4" input and two 1/4" outputs with switchable Mono and Stereo modes
- True bypass and buffered switching
- Line and instrument input control
- High impedance ultra-low noise discrete Class A JFET preamp input
- Expression pedal connectivity
- USB-C MIDI connectivity
- 9 Volt DC power supply included