New For Sale: $999.00 Please Call To Purchase
Finished in an eye-catching 3D Black/White Swirl, this is a Kramer exclusive graphic design. Designed by artist Bo Pittman, who took inspiration from hot rod motorcycle graphics, the original hand-painted model was featured at the 2020 Winter NAMM Show Kramer exhibit and was so popular that we partnered with Bo to replicate it for Kramer fans everywhere. The 84 honors Kramer's first golden age and is one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight alder body, a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker, a push/pull volume control for series/parallel switching, a Floyd Rose R2 1000 series locking nut, and 1000 series Floyd Rose Tremolo. It also comes equipped with an EVH D-Tuna and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Body Shape: The 84
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Neck Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On with Chrome Plate
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Mini Die Cast
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
*Example photos shown. Serial # will be dfferent
top of page
bottom of page