New For Sale $1049 - Please Call to Purchase
The SM-1 introduces the Kramer name to a new generation with a double-cutaway mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan Cool Rail and JB humbucker pickups, a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo, and a Floyd Rose R2 lock nut.
The Mahogany neck has a fast K-Speed Slim Taper "C" profile with a satin finish and an Ebony fingerboard with pearloid inlays. The neck has a 14" radius, a 25.5" scale, 24wide medium frets, and a Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut. The classic Kramer headstock is set at a 14 degree angle that gives you more pressure at the nut for better sustain.
Seymour Duncan JB and Cool Rail Pickups
The SM-1 is powered by a Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge position and Seymour Duncan Cool Rail humbuckers in the neck and middle position.
Introduced in 1974, the JB is the ultimate hot-rodded humbucker and a true modern classic. The Cool Rail is a humbucker pickup with Ceramic magnets designed to fit into a single coil slot and delivers incredible warmth, articulation, and sustain. All Seymour Duncan pickups are hand built in Santa Barbara, California.
Floyd Rose Hardware
The SM-1 features a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo along with a R2 Lock Nut for rock solid tuning and intonation. For easy adjustments, two hex wrenches are fastened to the back of the headstock. Black Kramer black die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 tuning ratio make tuning fast and accurate.
Kramer Lifetime Warranty
All Kramer Instruments come with Gibson Brands Limited Lifetime Warranty and 365/24/7 Customer Service. Try out the Kramer SM-1 today at your Authorized Kramer Dealer.
- Classic Kramer SM-1 Double Cutaway
- Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Cool Rails and JB Humbuckers
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo and a R2 Lock Nut
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Style: K -Speed SlimTaper "C"
- Neck Joint: Neck through body
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, top mount
- Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo
- Inlay: HS motif
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB (double black)
- Control: Master Volume with push-pull coil-splitting
- Knob: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Black die-cast
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Color: Orange Crush
- Warranty: Kramer Limited Lifetime Warranty
top of page
bottom of page