The legendary shred sled from the late 80s returns to the Kramer lineup. Featuring a double-cutaway mahogany body with a deep cut lower horn for unfettered access to all 24 jumbo frets, the NightSwan™ is powered by two Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucking pickups and is ready for deep whammy bar dives with its Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolo and R2 locking nut. The ebony fingerboard has a 16" radius and features pearloid dot inlays in a distinctive "ping pong" pattern, while the back of the slim, C-shaped 3-piece hard maple neck is satin-finished, which makes it perfect for lightning-fast note flurries. This 'Swan has a gloss Jet Black Metallic finish.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck Style: "C" profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt neck with Kramer black plate
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 lock nut
- Truss Rod Cover: Black, small "bullet"
- Frets: 24, medium jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid dots in wave pattern
- Headstock: Kramer with Pyramid logo in gold
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Control: Master volume with 3-way toggle
- Knob: Black metal
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo
- Machine Heads: Kramer Deluxe 14:1 ratio
- Strap Buttons: Standard black
- Color: Black Metallic
- Powerful Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers in the middle and bridge positions
- Hard maple neck and ebony fretboard
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo with R2 lock nut
Kramer NightSwan Jet Black Metallic $899