New For Sale $999 - Please Call to Purchase
With graphics designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Eric Caspers, this warning tape-themed finish will put everyone on notice that dangerous levels of shredding are about to be unleashed! The Baretta is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Features an alder body, reverse headstock, satin-finished hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan(R) JB(TM) zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose(R) 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut. It also comes equipped with an EVH(R) D-Tuna(R) and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop, and it is finished in an eye-catching Warning Tape on White Red. A premium gig bag is also included.
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Chrome String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Finish: Black
- Tuner Plating: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Black Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock
top of page
bottom of page