New for Sale $1099 - Please Call to Purchase
The Kramer Baretta Feral Cat Custom electric guitar is on the prowl and is ready to shred. Designed by Kramer Custom Graphic Artist Chris Stemmer and influenced by classic Kramer Leopard graphics, this bright take will make you stand out over other cats for sure. Featuring an alder body, hard maple neck, a single Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker and a Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut, this Baretta Vintage is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. It also comes equipped with an EVH D-Tuna and a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop. A premium gig bag is also included for convenient and portable protection.
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Chrome String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Finish: Black
- Tuner Plating: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Black Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock
*Stock photos shown. Colorization may vary
top of page
bottom of page