The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides a superior performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR HSS features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Poplar Body
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Laurel Fretboard
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 12-16” Compound Radius, 1.6875” Nut
- 24 Jumbo Frets
- Jackson High Output Humbucker with Neck and Middle Single-Coils
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Volume and Tone Controls
- Floyd Rose Special Bridge
- Die-Cast Tuners