The Fender Rumble 800 Head is ideal for almost any genre of music, and at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 Head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
- 800-watt amplifier head; 5.8 lbs.
- Switchable Overdrive circuit; four-band equalizer controls; three-button tone voicing
- XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo Aux input; stereo Headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
- Series: Rumble
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Height: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Width: 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Depth: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs (2.63 kg)
- Wattage: 800 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift and Pre/Post EQ Switch)
- Speaker Jack: Two Speakon 1/4" Combo Jacks
- Outer Material: Tooled Metal
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Footswitch: 1-Button (Channel Select), P/N: 0994052000 (Included)