The Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Fender Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds an overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
- Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
- Width: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Overdrive and Contour)
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender(R) Special Design
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Output Power: 25 watts
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, switchable overdrive circuit, push-button Contour control for "mid-scoop" tone shaping, removable front grille.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
top of page
bottom of page