For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The stylish Rumble 25 combo pumps 25 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Small but loud, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 8" speaker, overdrive circuit, mid-scoop contour switch and more. A great practice, at-home and coffeehouse-gig combo for any bassist.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
- Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
- Width: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
- Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Overdrive and Contour)
- Controls: Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender(R) Special Design
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Output Power: 25 watts
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, switchable overdrive circuit, push-button Contour control for "mid-scoop" tone shaping, removable front grille.
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth