Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Engine Room™ LVL 12 is ready to deliver. Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, (10) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room™ LVL5, LVL8, or even LVL12 for the biggest rigs.
The Engine Room™ Power Supply was designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender’s Engine Room™ Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- 12 ground isolated outputs – 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 282 mm (11.102 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included
- 6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)