Step into the ring with this one-two punch distortion pedal. The Duel Pugilist features the same distortion voicings found in our popular Pugilist pedal, but with new combinations designed for a knockout. The Duel Pugilist offers three operating modes: Series, Mute and Parallel. Series mode allows stacking the two distortions as you would two separate pedals, while Bypass mode allows blending two different distortions, or a clean sound with a distorted sound. Mute mode offers the ability to use one distortion to create your main tone, and then layer an additional distortion sound on top for added richness and complexity. Also features an added 2-band master shelving EQ.
Designed by Fender's in-house tone gurus, the Duel Pugilist is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
- Input: 820K ohms
- Output: 470 ohms
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor-9V DC center negative (not included)
- Power Consumption: 165mA
- Dimensions: 6.69" x 4.84" x 1.77" (170mm x 123mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2.25 lbs. (1.02kg)
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Footswitch: Bypass Footswitch/LED, Distortion A Footswitch/LED, Distortion B Footswitch/LED
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Blend; Mode Switch; Distortion A: Level, Tone, Gain; Distortion B: Level, Tone, Gain
- Back Panel: Input Jack, Output Jack, DC Power Connector, LED Kill Switch
top of page
bottom of page