top of page

Order a replacement or add flexibility to your amp. Fender offers footswitches with RCA jacks for older Fender amplifiers and with 1/4" plugs for contemporary amps


  • Features 1/4" plug and 12' cable
  • Used for '65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Twin Custom™ 15, '65 Super Reverb, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Princeton Reverb®, '68 Custom Twin Reverb®, '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb®, '68 Custom Princeton Reverb®, '68 Custom Pro Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb™ Custom, '63 Vibroverb, Custom Vibrolux® Reverb, Vibrasonic, Gretsch® G6163 Executive™ and Gretsch G6164 Variety™ Amp

    Fender 2-Button Vintage-Style Footswitch Vibrato/Reverb On/Off with 1/4" Jack

      bottom of page