New for Sale $279 - Please Call to Purchase
Don't compromise just because you're a beginner! The Power Player Les Paul offers huge humbucker tone at a shorter 22.73" scale length for smaller players.
The Epiphone Power Player Les Paul is a trimmed-down version of the legendary Les Paul with a 22.73" scale length and slightly smaller mahogany body, making it an excellent choice for younger players. But make no mistake -- this is no toy.
The Power Player Les Paul is a great travel guitar choice for more experienced players, too. The bolt-on mahogany neck has a sculpted heel for improved upper fret access and it's powered by a pair of Epiphone 650R and 700T ceramic humbuckers for rich, full Les Paul tone. The Power Player Les Paul comes well accessorized with a gig bag, strap, picks, and a guitar cable.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Single Ply, Top and Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper D
- Nut Width: 1.614"/41mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 22.73"/577.34mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: White Plastic
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around
- Knobs: Gold Reflector
- Tuners: Die Cast with Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Included: Gig bag, strap, picks, and a guitar cable.
top of page
bottom of page