New for Sale $199. Please call to Purchase
Epiphone introduces the Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar, featuring the classic Les Paul profile. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful "Vintage Worn" color finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut. For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone's bestselling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul Special VE -- inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock -- continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
The Les Paul Special VE has a Poplar body with a sleek look thanks to the Vintage Worn finish and no binding on the neck or body. The Les Paul VE is cut to the same classic profile of all Les Pauls and has a comfortable and fast Mahogany bolt-on neck with a 1960's SlimTaper D profile. The poplar composite fingerboard has traditional Pearloid "Dot" inlays, a 24.75" scale, a 14" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a standard 1 11/16" nut. Just below the headstock is the famed "bell" shaped truss rod cover found on every Les Pauls since the early 50s with "Vintage Edition" in white.
Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers The Les Paul Special VE features Epiphone's world famous open-coil humbuckers with a warm 650R in the neck position and a slightly hotter 700T in the bridge or lead position. Controls include a 3-way pickup selector switch, a Master Volume, and a Master Tone control, each with traditional "Black Speed Knobs" pots with long lasting 500K O potentiometers.
All-Metal Hardware Epiphone features all-metal rock solid hardware on all of its instruments. The Les Paul Special VE comes standard with the legendary Locktone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for easy set up. Tuning is fast and reliable with Epiphone Premium Covered tuners with a 14:1 ratio. The higher the ratio, the more accurate your tuning. The tuners are mounted on an Epiphone Clipped Ear headstock with Les Paul Model in gold and the Epiphone log in silver. In addition, a "2016" Edition logo is on the back of the headstock.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Poplar Composite with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Other: "2016" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Optional: Hard Case (940-ENLPCS)
top of page
bottom of page