This tank-tough diecast pedal is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding performers! The FV-500H is a mono, high-impedance, instrument-level volume pedal. It offers a stylish design, a road-tough build, a tuner output, and a comfortable, smooth action. It also provides an expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers. The pedal's feel (torque) can be easily adjusted to suit each player's pedaling preference.
- Mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)