For arch top electric guitars
Bigsby Lightning Series Vibratos were created for players who want the Bigsby sound and "vibe", but for use on less expensive instruments. Named in tribute to 'lightning fast' guitarist Merle Travis who inspired Paul Bigsby to build his first vibrato, the Lightning Series offers a high quality Bigsby at an affordable price. They're made from aluminum like their Original Kalamazoo Series brothers, but they're created using less-expensive die-cast methods. The Lightning Series I offers classic designs for a traditional vintage Bigsby look, feel, and function.
Bigsby B700 Specifications
- Model Name: B-700
- Series: Licensed Line
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 345 grams/12.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 8 5/8"/219.1 mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4"/95.3 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8" Allen wrench and 5/16" socket wrench