To capture the vibe of Joe’s well-worn ’66 model, the Joe Strummer Telecaster® features a Road Worn® lacquer-finished Alder body, a mid-‘60s “C”-shape maple neck with 7.25” radius Rosewood fingerboard and a set of custom-voiced Joe Strummer Telecaster® pickups. Other features include a vintage-style 6-saddle Telecaster® bridge, era-correct 3-ply parchment pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines and a custom neck plate, all featuring Fender’s Road Worn® finish to complete the look.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Hardware: Distressed Chrome machine Heads
- Fender/Ping Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: 2 Single-Coil Tele Pickups with Alnico Magnets
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Colors: Custom Road Worn
- Custom Neckplate
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.