The AC10 was one of the first amplifiers to bear the VOX name and has long been adored for his ability to achieve rich, articulate tube tone at very manageable volumes. For this reason, the AC10 has become a highly coveted piece of VOX history since it's discontinuation in 1965. Now VOX is proud to introduce the AC10C1, a modern take on this classic design.
More portable than the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 features the classic Top Boost tone circuit that provides an array of classic and modern tones. Now equipped with reverb and a master volume, the AC10C1 is the perfect companion for the home, studio or stage.
This all-tube 10-watt combo gives you classic Vox tones through a custom Celestion 10" speaker. Volume, treble, bass, reverb, and gain controls let you dial in everything from clean to crunch with definite Vox style. Volume and gain controls let you dial in everything from clean, chimey, classic Vox to serious overdrive — and everything in between. If you want a punchy and touch-responsive British tube combo, the Vox AC10C1 is it.
- 10-watt, all-tube combo
- Single channel amp with the classic Top Boost circuitry
- 12AX7 dual triode vacuum tubes in the preamp stage
- EL84 pentode tubes in the power stage
- 10" Celestion VX10 custom speaker
- Highly interactive treble and bass tone controls
- Master volume control lets you create the perfect degree of gain staging
- Get clean, chimey Vox tone or powerful overdrive — and everything in between
- Custom Vox reverb goes from smooth and subtle to big and spacious