The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Shape:Jazz
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material:Poplar
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Block
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:NPS, .045-.105
- Manufacturer Part Number:0374540506