A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass® Fretless combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing fretless fingerboard with fret lines for accurate finger placement and a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- '60s Style Squier Jazz Bass Designed by Fender
- Poplar Body Finished in Gloss Polyurethane
- "C" Shape Maple Neck Finished in Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Indian Laurel Fretboard
- Dual Fender-Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickups
- 4-Saddle Vintage-Style Bridge with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Case Not Included