Seymour Duncan's Antiquity P-90 Soapbar single-coil pickup captures the magic and tone of a well-worn Gibson pickup from 1959. The Antiquity P-90 Soapbar is crafted from period-correct materials, such as a hand-fabricated bobbin, plain enamel mag wire, and flatback tape. All of the components have been carefully aged to deliver the smooth tone of a vintage pickup. And the pickup cover goes through the same process to look just like it came off an early-'50s Gibson Les Paul. The Seymour Duncan Antiquity P-90 Soapbar, is a drop-in replacement for any standard Gibson soapbar-routed guitars.
- Re-creation of an aged Gibson P-90 single-coil
- Drop-in replacement for any standard Gibson P-90 soapbar route
- Aged cover gives the look of a well-loved pickup
- Aged materials offer the smooth sound of an older pickup
- Vintage-correct plain enamel mag wire, bobbin, and flatback tape