The original Roland CUBE Street Amp was a huge hit among traveling musicians with its compact size and battery-powered operation. A stereo speaker system with dual woofers and tweeters provide 50 giant watts of power and clean, punchy sound for bigger venues, along with four individual channels with plenty of connections for different instruments and microphones.
Select from six amazing guitar tones with the onboard COSM amps and make precise sound adjustments is with separate reverb and EQ controls. Selectable power modes let you operate for up to 20 hours with eight AA batteries, and you can link up two CUBE Street EX units together for even more sound coverage, if you need it. And , You can also plug in your iPad or iPhone with the included i-CUBE LINK mini cable to record your performances or play backing music.
- New Roland technology provides 50 watts of stereo power from eight AA-size batteries
- Selectable output power modes to optimize battery life for different performing situations: MAX - 50 W/5 hours; NORMAL - 25 W/10 hours; ECO - 10 W/20 hours (approximate battery life under continuous use with rechargeable AA Ni-MH batteries)
- Portable, lightweight design (7.4 kg/16 lb. 5 oz.) with durable ABS injection-molded cabinet; Powerful, full-range stereo sound with dual 8-inch woofers and 2-inch tweeters
- Four independent channels for connecting a variety of mics, instruments, and audio devices ; Two XLR mic inputs allow two vocalists to perform at once
- COSM tones for electric guitar, including Clean, Crunch, and Lead; Acoustic guitar preamp provides clean, natural sound
- Angled back for use as a stage monitor; Mounting hole for use with Speaker Stand (available separately)
- Stereo Line Out jacks for connecting to an external sound system when used as a stage monitor; Stereo Link jacks to connect a second CUBE Street EX for broader sound coverage
- Easy recording into your iPhone/iPad via i-CUBE LINK and free CUBE JAM app