The Kramer Pacer Vintage Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose is a tribute to the era when shred was king. The Pacer Vintage is based on one of Kramer's most popular and historic guitars and features a maple body and 25.5 inch, 22 fret Maple neck and board sear.
Kramer added the truss rod adjustment to the headstock, so no more taking those necks off for adjustment (like some of those other guys). The Pacer Vintage has a USA Seymour Duncan JB bridge and JN pickups. Each is controlled by 2 push/pull series parallel coil tap volume controls with volume bleed mods, 1 tone control and a 3-way mini toggle switch for endless tonal varieties.
The Pacer was built for ultimate playability and sports the same neck profile as the famed 83 Pacer but added the 12 inch radius fingerboard for classic comfort and bends that never plink out.
New for Sale $759 - Please Call to Purchase
The Kramer Pacer Vintage Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Features
- Truss rod adjustments on headstock
- Same neck profile as 83 Pacer
- Maple body
- 12 inch radius fingerboard
- USA Seymour Duncan JB bridge
Kramer Pacer Vintage Electric Guitar with Floyd Rose Specifications
- Bridge: Floyd Rose tremolo
- 3-way Mini Toggle
- 2 Volumes with push-pull series parallel coil taps
- 1 Tone
- Bridge Pick Up: Seymour Duncan JB
- Neck Pick Up: Seymour Duncan JN
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Maple with Maple Fingerboard
- Radius: 12 inches
- Frets: 22
- Scale: 25.5 inches
- Case: Sold separately
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.