New For sale $379 - Please Call to Purchase
The Kramer Pacer Classic electric guitar is a tribute to the original 1982 Kramer, built for speed with a 25.5”-scale maple neck shaped in a Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C-profile and 22 medium-jumbo frets.
It features an alder double-cutaway body, maple fretboard and licensed Floyd Rose RT lock nut.
Its sound is driven by a pair of double white, open-coil Alnico 5 Classic humbucking pickups, two volume controls and a master tone control, and a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. Additional appointments include chrome hardware, die-cast tuners and dot inlays.
- Alder top and body with a gloss finish
- Maple neck with K-Speed SlimTaper C profile, maple fretboard
- Dual Alnico 5 Classic humbucking pickups
- Locking nut with Floyd Rose tremolo bridge
- Body type: Double cutaway
- Top wood: Alder
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Maple
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) licensed Floyd Rose R2 lock nut
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico Classic 5 humbucker
- Bridge: Alnico Classic 5 humbucker
- Control layout: Volume 1, Volume 2, Master tone
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Licensed Floyd Rose
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
Kramer Pacer Classic Radio Blue Metallic $379