2021 New For Sale: $1099 Please Call To Purchase
The Kramer Baretta "White Lotus" Custom Graphic Electric Guitar is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. With an alder body, hard maple neck and a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo, this Baretta electric also features the "White Lotus" graphic, which represents purity, enlightenment, regeneration and rebirth. Equipped with a single Seymour Duncan JB zebra-coil humbucker, this Kramer Custom delivers transcendent hot-rodded tone suitable for everything from light, creamy cleans to distorted, metal-fueled riffs. Additional features include an R2 1000 Series locking nut, an EVH D-Tuna, a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop and a gig bag for portable protection.
Weight: 7 LBS 13 OZ
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Kramer Thin Profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Chrome String Retaining Bar
- Nut Width: 1.626"
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt On
- Body Shape: Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Finish: Black
- Tuner Plating: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo with LRT-L40 Trem Stop and EVH D-Tuna Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Gold Print "Baretta"
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: 500K Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Accessories: Black Wrench Holder - Back of Headstock
top of page