The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players. Pushing the envelope further than it's ever been pushed, the Soloist SL3X is a brave entry into the world of high-tech guitars. Lead the charge with this streamlined machine designed to unleash your musical beast.
Leap headfirst into the fray with a select power trio of Duncan Designed pickups; two high-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonic response and highly dynamic responsiveness. Master volume and tone controls, along with a five-way blade switch control the formidable pickups' output, making their power yours to command. A stylishly contoured body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensures ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret.
Graphite reinforcement rods run through the one-piece neck, protecting it against environmental depredations while the ultra-fast 12-16" compound radius rosewood or Laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. The recessed Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo is fluidly easy to use, working in tandem with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut to ensure your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb.
The Soloist SL3X bears Jackson's traditional appointments -- black hardware, knurled dome control knobs, durable finish that easily shakes off sweat and other grime, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line headstock. Engineered for the 21st century musician, the Soloist SL3X melds classic style with modern materials and construction for this precision music machine.
Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood or Laurel, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Branded
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking (Bridge) Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails (Middle) Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.