The Jackson® X Series models continue the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads. Regal and proud, the Jackson X Series Rhoads RRX24 offers fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The RRX24 features a poplar body, through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
Engineered for the modern metaller, a pair of active Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups deliver searing tone that can be further shaped by two volume knobs, a single tone control and three-way blade switch. The RRX24 is also equipped with a recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Infused with spotlight-ready style, the RRX24 Black with Neon Green Bevels features reverse neon green sharkfin inlays and chrome hardware.
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose Special Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Reverse Neon Pink Sharkfin
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-1N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .009-.042 Gauges