The king of high-performance guitars, Jackson’s been designing instruments that exceed the requirements and expectations of modern metal players for more than three decades now. And with the Pro KV, Jackson takes the regal King V™ to even more majestic heights.
A guitar created for giant, crushing tone with head-banging, flamboyant style, the Pro Series King V KV offers premium features including a mahogany body with bevels and an ultra-fast one-piece maple neck with a scarf joint and pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and alumiloid sharkfin inlays and is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
With a commanding sound powered by brawny Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking pickups, this brutally powerful instrument delivers powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. The Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system will soar and dive without sacrificing your tuning, while providing laser-accurate intonation along the length of the neck.
With one look at this guitar the audience knows you’re serious about playing the best—there’s no mistaking the distinctive style of a Jackson. Elegant binding on the fingerboard and traditional Jackson 6-in-line matching headstock creates a feast for the eyes, leaving absolutely no doubt as to this instrument’s lineage. Plug in a Pro KV and stake your claim on the throne of state-of-the-art guitar playing.
- Model Name: Pro Series King V KV, Ebony Fingerboard
- Series: Pro Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: King V
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Alumiloid Shark Fin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.