The JS Series King V™ JS32 offers one of our most regal shapes and outstanding performers with an affordable price tag.
This formidable King V has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Its 12"-16" compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
Swift and deadly, the King V JS32 features all-black hardware and is available in Black with White Bevels, Gloss Black, Matte Army Drab or White with Black Bevels.
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss on Black, Satin on Matte Army Drab
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson High-Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges