$130 OBONew Old Stock - Never Sold
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series ODm5 Overdrive PedalBased on the award-winning OD-2, the ODm5 offers the same tube-like tone with an increased amount of features and versatility.
The ODm5 rivals the "flavor of the week" boutique pedals while retaining its own voice and character. Featuring a similar design to the now-legendary 808 overdrive circuit, the ODm5 offers increased low-end response thanks to a low-boost/hi-boost Tone circuit. Further improvements include increased saturation via a three-way Mode switch, allowing the user to select the overall range of function of the Drive control. An input attenuator rounds off the ODm5, enabling fine-tuning the pedals performance to single-coils or humbuckers and also allowing ODm5 to clean-up beautifully with volume roll-offs.
Based on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional, working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
- Ultra-bright status LED Cast aluminum stompguard
- Improved functionality over Micro Series pedals
- Top mounted jacks
- Lightweight, ultra-durable cast-aluminum chassis reduces noise level
- Glow-in-the-dark washer for bypass switch
- Mechanical true-bypass switching via custom Guyatone switch
- Top mounted, no-tools battery compartment
- "Smart screw" makes battery changing easier and stays connected to battery lid via permanent retaining washers
- LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- TONE: Adjusts Tone when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to boost high-frequency, turn counter-clockwise to boost low frequencies (low-boost, hi-boost).
- GAIN: Adjusts Overdrive level when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to strengthen overdrive.
- MODE: Selects from three types of Drive
- 1: Clean Boost to Crunch Sound
- 2: Vintage Drive Sound
- 3: Classic Tube Saturation
- INPUT ATTENUATOR:
- Selects proper input sensitivity against output level from connected instruments. Standard setting is at MAX position. Turn counterclockwise to reduce input signal when sound is distorted due to high input signals. By regulating input sensitivity, a wide variety of tonal characters can be achieved.
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series ODm5 Overdrive Pedal