With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow BodySingle-Cut with Bigsby® is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
It’s the sound of honor itself—ride and play proud.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
Body Material: Laminated Maple
Body Finish: Gloss
Color: Two-Tone Fiesta Red/Vintage White
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Gloss
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Neck Shape: Standard "U"
Number of Frets: 22
Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
Configuration: Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron with Pearloid Insert
Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Control Knobs: G-Arrow
Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Secured Rosewood Base
Pickguard: Vintage White Plexi with Gold Gretsch Logo
Hardware Finish: Chrome