Sophisticated and sensible, Electromatic Jet BT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch--bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron Might
The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
• Single-cut chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
• Lower set mahogany neck for effortless access and performance
• 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
• Dual Black Top Broad'Tron pickups
• Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls
• Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
• Upgraded appointments include bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, Big Block inlays and closed back tuning keys
• Available in Bristol Fog with black pickguard or Midnight Sapphire with silver pickguard
• Chrome hardware
Body Depth: 1.85" (47 mm)
Body Finish: Gloss
Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
Body Shape: Jet
Body Style: Gretsch Chambered Body Guitars
Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Gretsch V-Stoptail
Bridge Mounting: Anchored
Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
Color: Midnight Sapphire
Configuration: Broad'Tron / Broad'Tron
Control Knobs: G-Arrow
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
Fingerboard Material: Laurel
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Neck Finish: Gloss
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron
Neck Shape: Thin "U"
Number of Frets: 22
Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch & Electromatic Logos
Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different