An exciting addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stylish workhorse that's ready to brawl. Powered by Broad'Tron BT-2S bridge and P90 Soap Bar neck pickups, this Streamliner delivers tight lows with a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
Bound nato bodies with stunning finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12"-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored, compensated wrap-around bridge, gold Electro-style control knobs, cream pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Collection: Streamliner
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.375" (263.53 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: Broad'Tron BT-2S (Bridge), P90 Soap Bar (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)