New For Sale: $2199.00 Please Call To Purchase
Weight: 6 LBS 14.2 OZ
The SG Standard '61 Maestro Vibrola returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. As the name implies, the Gibson SG Standard '61 Maestro Vibrola adds vibrato capability to the SG Standard '61. The Maestro Vibrola offers smooth vibrato effects and the classic styling of the Lyre engraving on the tailpiece cover. Standard features include a slim taper mahogany neck and a bound rosewood fingerboard. The mahogany body features a deeply sculpted body scarfing, a 5-ply teardrop pickguard and a 22nd-fret neck joint. The nickel-plated hardware includes a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge and keystone tuners in addition to the Maestro Vibrola Tailpiece. The pickups are 61R and 61T humbuckers for a classic voice with added power and top end. Controls feature audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Maestro Vibrola
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switch washer: Black
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit