2021 New For Sale: $2999.00 Please Call To Purchase
Weight: 8 LBS 8.8 OZ
The Gibson Les Paul Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as lighter-weight bodies and innovative slim taper neck with asymmetrical profiles. The Modern fingerboard is crafted with genuine ebony and a compound radius for lower, and cleaner action. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Hardware upgrades include Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, clear top hat knobs and BurstBucker Pro and BurstBucker Pro + pickups. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots to switch between the Gibson humbucker and the single coil P90 sounds, both of which have defined so many genres of music across multiple generations since we invented them, phase switching and pure bypass for functional and versatile sonic variety. The new Gibson Les Paul modern is here to shape sound for future generations.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper with Modern Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Rotomatics with Keystone buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switchwasher: Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate Cover: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro + Lead
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit