New For Sale: $1599.00 Please Call To Purchase
Weight: 7 LBS 13 OZ
The Les Paul Junior returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life.
Introduced as an affordable option for students and beginners in 1954, the Les Paul Junior has been embraced by musicians for over 60 years. The single cutaway slab mahogany body, single dogear P-90 pickup, single volume and tone controls all add up to a whole lot of guitar which is greater than the sum of its parts. The fat 50's-style neck profile and wraparound bridge add to the equation for rock solid tone.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Vintage 50s
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe with White Buttons
- Pickguard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Bridge Pickup: P-90 Dog Ear
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Serial # 232310319