New 2021 in stock $3849.00. Please Call To Purchase
The unmistakable Gibson Hummingbird is followed by the masses as one of the most remarkable acoustic guitars ever built. The Hummingbird Original blends vintage appointments and today's modern, high-quality build construction. Outfitted with gold Gotoh Keystone tuners, double antiqued binding, a traditional Hummingbird truss rod cover, and a bone nut and saddle.
- Body Shape: Hummingbird
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, multi-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Standard
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Parallelograms
- Joint: Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Pickguard: .060'' Hummingbird
- Truss Rod Cover: Hummingbird
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Electronics Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit