New 2021 in stock $1699.00. Please Call To Purchase
WEIGHT: 6 LBS 11.6 OZ
Introduced in 1958 and only made in limited quantities, the Gibson Flying V has taken flight over the years along with legions of followers. This Flying V carries its heritage even higher. The Antique Natural finish, mahogany body and slim taper neck with rosewood fingerboard provide classic looks, sound and playability. A special set of calibrated Burstbucker 2 (neck) and Burstbucker 3 (bridge) pickups provide that perfect mix of volume, tone and power.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit