New For Sale: $1999.00 Please Call To Purchase
The Gibson Les Paul Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. Burstbucker 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
Weight: 9 LBS 15 OZ
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit