weight is 7lbs 12oz
serial # 7 0364
new in stock $3999 please call to purchase
As seen on TV...
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
Legend has it that the famous "TV Yellow" color of the Les Paul Special was named for its vivid appearance on black & white televisions in the 1950s. That's debatable. What's not up for debate is the indelible imprint this model had on music history since its inception. The classy looks and thick, meaty tones of the Les Paul Special have been preferred by players of all genres. And this 1957 Les Paul Special Reissue from Custom Shop revives every single feature in spectacular detail for the ultimate vintage ownership experience -- from the solid mahogany construction to the roaring P90s.
- VOS Nitro-finished solid mahogany body
- 24.75”-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Custom P90 Soapbar single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Vintage-style compensated wraparound bridge, vintage-style tuners
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Vintage Chunky C
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Solid Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Compensated Wraparound
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States