New 2021 in stock $3799.00. Please Call To Purchase
Weight: 7 LBS 6 OZ
Strap on Gibson Custom’s 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue VOS solidbody electric guitar, and experience a primal instrument that’s been rocking for over a half century. The all-mahogany 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue VOS is a dead-on reproduction of the ’50s original, from its single dog ear P-90 pickup to its robust chunky “C” neck profile to its simple-yet-sturdy hardware. You’ll love the instantly recognizable LP single-cutaway design and vintage vibe. Original LP Juniors are now almost impossible to find, but this 1957 Les Paul Junior Single Cut Reissue VOS puts a classic in your hands!
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Les Paul Junior
- Body Material 1-piece Mahogany
- Body Finish VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color Vintage Sunburst
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Chunky C
- Radius 12"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Nut Material Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece Wraparound
- Tuners Kluson Single Line
- Bridge Pickup Custom Dog-ear P90 Single-coil
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included Hardshell Case