The Vintera Road Worn® '60s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-tall, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.SPECIFICATIONSBody
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Medium Tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Gig Bag
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
*Photos are stock images. Serial # will be different