In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone, while a 2-point tremolo delivers smooth vibrato and improved tuning stability. Every Anniversary Stratocaster features a special 75th anniversary neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Weight: 8 lbs
- Alder body
- Maple neck with modern C-shape, maple fretboard
- Vintage-style '60s single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- 2-point synchronized tremolo, sealed tuners
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single-coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single-coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single-coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Individual tone, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Hybrid
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico