The relationship between time-based effects, like delay and reverb, is critical to operating them correctly. The Reflecting Pool® Delay/Reverb pedal combines these two classic effects into one comprehensive chassis, making it easy to integrate into any pedalboard. Utilizing cutting-edge DSP for rich and complex algorithms, Reflecting Pool® faithfully recreates classic sounds, while also conjuring otherworldly new ones. Type, Variation and Quality controls make it easy to precisely shape your sound, the Time toggle adds rhythmic subdivisions, and the Tap Tempo footswitch makes sure everything stays in time.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Reflecting Pool® Delay/Reverb is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
- Type: Time-based
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Power: Requires 9-Volt DC Center Negative AC Adaptor (Not included)
- Footswitch & LED:
- 1: Reverb Footswitch & LED
- 2: Delay Tap Tempo Footswitch & LED
- 3: Delay Footswitch & LED
- Reverb Controls: Extra, Decay, Damp, Level (Reverb); Toggle Reverb Type Switch, Toggle Variation Switch
- Delay Controls: Time, Feedback, Mix, Level (Delay), Rate, Rate LED Indicator, Depth; Toggle Delay Type Switch, Subdivision Switch, Quality Switch
- Rear Panel: L/R Mono and Stereo Input Output Jacks, Tap Remote Footswitch Jack, USB Jack; Bypass Mode Switch, LED Kill Switch, DC Power Connector
- Other features: Independently switchable delay and reverb, dedicated tap tempo footswitch, stereo I/O and a wide selection of different algorithms and variations; USB Port for firmware updates (when available); LED-backlit knobs with Kill Switch.
- Input: 1M ohms
- Output: 600 ohms
- Power Supply: 9VDC regulated adapter, 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connector, center negative
- Power Requirements: 250mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions: 6.7” x 4.9” x 2.5” (170mm x 124.5mm x 63.5mm)
- Weight: 1.5lbs (.68kg)