The Paramount PO-220E combines state-of-the-art craftsmanship with vintage-inspired appointments, delivering the best of both worlds. Built with the choice of a solid spruce or solid mahogany top paired with solid mahogany back and sides, the PO-220E features an offset X-bracing pattern that has been carefully refined to optimize resonance and tone. A Fender and Fishman®-designed pickup amplifies the warm, mid-focused tone of the PO-220E’s newly designed orchestra body shape, while the soundhole-mounted controls preserve the vintage aesthetics. Under the top, a body-sensing pickup enhances the soundboard's vibrations which can then be blended with the undersaddle Sonicore pickup.
Updated cosmetics include snowflake-shaped pearloid fingerboard inlays, feathered purfling, rosette, and backstrip, and a Black or Tiger Stripe pickguard. The PO-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle, and comes with a hardshell case.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Top wood: Solid sitka spruce or solid mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Offset X
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck shape: Slim-taper
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3"
- Neck finish: Satin urethane with gloss polyester headstock
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fender/Fishman Sonitone Plus soundhole pickup system
- Controls: Volume, Blend (body pickup, piezo)
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-back
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Hardshell case
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.