Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound-they‘re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate-it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard we‘ve made it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, we added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele With Block Saddles
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, with coil splitting
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.
top of page
bottom of page