The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.
- Series: American Professional II
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster
- Body Material: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck: Maple, Deep "C"
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple - 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Auxiliary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)