The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: United States