The American Professional II Jazz Bass® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Includes: Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 34" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.5” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load) Bridge
- Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware